Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Some general suggestions and such! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Some general suggestions and such!

4 posters

Go down

Some general suggestions and such! Empty Some general suggestions and such!

Post by Frantic Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 am

Hey guys!

I hope you dont mind me posting here, but I felt like this is better than to do it in person since people can give their opinions and such. Very Happy

To start off easy:
The chat colors for the acti/jumper could use a lot more contrast. As someone who's colorblind I have a hard time telling them apart sometimes and often have to look twice. 

I also think it could be a good idea to move rtd to another button than N since it disables nightvision wich can be really useful on some maps (like fusion.)

Other than that, I have some difficulties with the bad language rule. Don't get me wrong, I understand that you dont want flaming and insulting and stuff like that and i fully agree on it. But if, for example, someone is glitching or something, I think it should be within my rights to call him a cockjuggling thundercunt. Smile 

Also, since cobra bought a dedicated server, I think it would be awesome if UP could get a codjumper server! If you think about it, deathrun and codjumper kinda go hand in hand, and i think all deathrun players would benefit from playing some codjumper.

Thats it from me, thanks for reading!

Frantic out.

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Some general suggestions and such! Empty Re: Some general suggestions and such!

Post by DarkBlizzard Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 am

Welcome Frantic,

I'm with you in a point that the RTD should be changed because the night vision is useful for maps (mine,fusion and also don't forget unreal's secret needs a night vision). About the codjumper like BeRRy said we are doing it and it will be nice. The chat colours I think we don't have to change it.

Thanks for your opinion.Very Happy
DarkBlizzard
DarkBlizzard

Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 pm

I agree with FrantiC on the swearing and RTD part.
!rtd is already a command for admins. Maybe Dunci could so some magic and make rtd a command like !r so that it won't take any buttons on your keyboard.

For the swearing part:
Swearing / Flaming is just a part of gaming. We are not baby sitters. Although, I don't think words like: cancer, gay, homo and racist words should be used. I think people who use words like that should be banned for a day. Especially for gay and n*gger etc.. I do not appreciate this kind of language at all.
Words like: Shit, damn you, bastard!, fapper, wanker, idiot, cunt could be used because it just is a part of it, wether you like it or not :S
We could give warnings for these words or use a badword bot but that won't stop people from swearing. Swearing is a relief of anger and frustration Smile Which is a good thing.

If it is possible, FrantiC and I would like to lead the CoDJumper server since we are one of the best in the clan. Goat is also pretty good '' Surprised ''

Sincere, Heist the Wanker.
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Well isnt the !fps command a good replacement for the nightvision?
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 pm

It is, but this was posted before this server got !fps. Smile
Might be a problem though with new players who don't know about the !fps command.

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:21 pm

The fps command completely ruins everything though, the map loses its effect.
Heist
Heist

Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:26 pm

It does, but so does nightvision. And nightvision is also (atleast for me) very annoying for your eyes to look at.

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down