Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3

2 posters

Go down

Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 Empty Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3

Post by Phill580 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am

So I Thought about this the otherday (" I Wonder If anyone has errors or needs a general tip/guide on mapping/scripting")

So I have an idea!

Post Below Any Errors or if you need guidance or anything.... AND ILL HELP YOU OUT! (Try to -_-)

So Yea i thought i would contribute by making this service for current mappers or even new mappers

Add my xfire (Phill585) if you need to

P.S: Plz don't spam alot of errors/Questions (You Can in one Post), take it in turns and ill get back to you on the help you need! (I Wont also be writing all your scripts >.< I have a life!)

So Just Post Below!

-------------------------------------

Q: (By FrantiC)
Lets revive this thread. 

I want to use a prefab, but there's a clip ontop of it that i want to remove. Is there any way to remove just a part of a prefab? Just to be clear, im not talking about one that i made myself, but one of the standard ones.

A: (By Sachael)
FrantiC I will answer for you Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 Icon_wink click on the prefab and make sure you have it selected, then on the grid Right click on it and press Enter Prefab. You're map will disappear, but once you are done editing prefab right click on grid once again then press Leave Prefab it will ask you to save it, so click yes! You are welcome!
Phill580
Phill580

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 Empty Re: Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3

Post by Goat Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Nobodys is posting on this topic so i thought id bring it back to life 'o'.

Phill is there a way of adding a fx from cod4 to a player when they spawn in the map like when you spawn you get a gun on your map is there a way of changing it to an fx like smoke coming from the player?
Goat
Goat

Registration date : 2013-06-15
Living place : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3 Empty Re: Dr.Phill Mapping And Scripting HelpDesk <3

Post by Phill580 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 am

Yup me and wing made a Effects script but it dosnt work via GUID, u will need 4 things 1) a effect 2) identification method 3) load fx script and 4) tagging the player with effect, Oh and the effect has to be in the zone file too ill show u when Im on Wink
Phill580
Phill580

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:41 am

Phill580 wrote:Yup me and wing made a Effects script but it dosnt work via GUID, u will need 4 things 1) a effect 2) identification method 3) load fx script and 4) tagging the player with effect, Oh and the effect has to be in the zone file too ill show u when Im on Wink
 I have made the effect in effects editor its a colourful smoke and i can add it to the zone file its just linking the effect to the player i am confused about study 
and since it cant be done by guid then im even more confused ; /
could it be done by adding a trigger were if i press use on it it gives me the smoke 
(if that made sense )
Goat
Goat

Registration date : 2013-06-15
Living place : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post by Phill580 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 pm

you can make a button sure basicly u can have a name recogniser so if ur name is i.e: goat it gives effect
Phill580
Phill580

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down