Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players

3 posters

Go down

Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players Empty Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players

Post by Heist Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Sup,

me and some other players couln't join sometimes, because when you join you automatically get redirected to the menu. You only see the picture of the map you are joining, the picture whee usually the menu should be for auto-assign, spectator, characters etc.
This is very annoying, and we would be happy if someone could take a thorough look at it.

Heist afro

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2dNDdnP-Zk

Last edited by Dunciboy on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players Empty Re: Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players

Post by Dunciboy Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Can you put a screenshot or video. Video would be best
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players Empty Re: Glitch when joining which happens regularly to a lot of players

Post by Deadyyy Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:30 pm

happens to me alot too

Deadyyy

Registration date : 2013-06-05
Living place : Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:28 pm

The problem had been fixed
thanks for Duffman to helping us
Please if it happen again contact me at xfire

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Cobra wrote:The problem had been fixed
thanks for Duffman to helping us
Please if it happen again contact me at xfire

Ty. <3
Heist
Heist

Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down