Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
So, now that some of you have played my map... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

So, now that some of you have played my map...

5 posters

Go down

So, now that some of you have played my map... Empty So, now that some of you have played my map...

Post by Frantic Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:06 pm

... It would be awesome with some feedback!

As you might have noticed, it isnt completely done. There are a few things I still need to add:

-Rooms
-Some invisible walls to prevent glitching
-Reward for secret
-Second secret maybe?
-Music

If you have any requests or ideas for any of the above things (or anything else) please post it here. Smile

Some general opinions - what's good in the map, what's bad, what could be done better, what would you like to see changed etc - would be awesome. I'm going to start working on a new map soon and some feedback would be very helpful so that I can make my next map better.

Thanks!

//Frantic

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

So, now that some of you have played my map... Empty Re: So, now that some of you have played my map...

Post by molthar Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:47 pm

the map is really good, if you add the last thing it become a fun map Smile
molthar
molthar

Registration date : 2013-06-10

Back to top Go down

So, now that some of you have played my map... Empty Re: So, now that some of you have played my map...

Post by Heist Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Some of the things I noticed:

In the trap with the platforms that rotate degrees, the 3rd trap to be specific, someone can get stuck into them and it bugs the platform which results into players falling to their death.

In the bounce to the secret sometimes there is an invisible wall that stops me, it kills me when I fall into the water, original entrance to secret though!

Very Happy
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 pm

The wall blocking you on the bounce is there to make sure no one cheats their way into secret, but i could move it a little and make it less of a problem. Until then, try to bounce further to the left. Very Happy

And im not quite sure how to fix the platforms, or if its possible. I might have to redo that whole part with something new. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the feedback!

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Well, I really like the trap, but maybe this is a solution:

Put 2 bars on the sides of the platform, it should prevent players from getting stuck into the platform itself. Something like 50 cm elevated area. A very little for ants made hallway.

NP Very Happy
Heist
Heist

Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Hm... If I understood you correctly, that would most likely have the opposite effect. Every time someone falls there's now a rather big risk for them to get stuck between the platform and the bar. Sad

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

make bars in them that make * 4 or even 8 point crossing so | - \ /
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 am

Sorry, but im tired right now wich makes me a bit slow... Do you mean bars inside the platforms?

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 am

Yep
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fIgHteR Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Frantic ur map is awsome Very Happy:D but why only 1 can join the room? and only the knife room is working well Like a Star @ heaven also u are very good if this ur first map lol Smile

fIgHteR

Registration date : 2013-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 pm

It is my first map, wich is why there's been some problems with it. The rooms should be working now thanks to dunci, I messed up the scripts a little. Smile

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum