Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote)

+13
Lionn
EvLIate
Tempaah
Xeccess
Dunciboy
frankicac
DLtjin
ToxusFTW
G0DZ|LLA
Phill580
Turtle
Lenny
Heist
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What kind of server would you like to see in Sync?

What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap28%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap28%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap12%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap4%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap24%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap0%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_lcap4%What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) Empty What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote)

Post by Heist Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello people,

as some might've heard / seen, I was talking about a Codjumper server, but I came to the realization that it might not be the best choice for a server, since not many people can reach 333, or have the dedication to acquire the amount of skill necessary to play codjumper in peace.

G0dzilla and I have decided to hold a poll to see what the people want, every member and beyond the that rank must cast their vote.

Regards, Heistzilla

Last edited by G0DZ|LLA on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing poll question (uncompleted as Heist fell asleep writing it))
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) Empty Re: What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote)

Post by Lenny Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am

Sorry, I don't believe in another server so i'm just going to say a no for this, just my honest opinion.
Lenny
Lenny

Registration date : 2013-12-23
Living place : belgium

Back to top Go down

What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote) Empty Re: What kind of mod on the upcoming server? (Members must vote)

Post by Turtle Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 pm

I think we should have a CoD Jumper server Very Happy
Turtle
Turtle

Registration date : 2014-04-14
Living place : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Phill580 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 pm

I Think We should make a sync mod Very Happy, if not, then i think we should make maybe a search and destroy server.
Phill580
Phill580

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:23 pm

We're really strict on members not voting, if caught not voting on this poll seriously bad consequences may be taken.
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxusFTW Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 pm

I think we should have a kill the king server, I really love dat mod Very Happy
ToxusFTW
ToxusFTW

Registration date : 2014-02-09

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMXPQHmw0k1Uz-xdVwIu_g

Back to top Go down

Post by DLtjin Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 pm

i suggest CodJumper and maybe for the people that cant reach 333 u can add Old School mode
DLtjin
DLtjin

Registration date : 2013-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Lenny wrote:Sorry, I don't believe in another server so i'm just going to say a no for this, just my honest opinion.

We didn't ask for your opinion, we asked for a vote! :PIs that what your going to choose when you go voting IRL? I don't think so lol :PSo give us a favour and just choose one Exclamation

We probably will have another server because if we don't try, we wont achieve anything at all!
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Come On people go for CoDJumper Very Happy
Turtle
Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by frankicac Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 am

I'm up for Kill the King or Zombies because they seem like causal mods that don't require much skill and would really fit in. But I would prefere ktk the only problem is ktk requires a lot of players to be exiting and fun so that might be a problem but there are not a lot of ktk servers out there so if we get the word and we do it right we also might gain a lot of players. Your call.
frankicac
frankicac

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxusFTW Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 am

frankicac wrote:I'm up for Kill the King or Zombies because they seem like causal mods that don't require much skill and would really fit in. But I would prefere ktk the only problem is ktk requires a lot of players to be exiting and fun so that might be a problem but there are not a lot of ktk servers out there so if we get the word and we do it right we also might gain a lot of players. Your call.
Yeah, I agree with frank Very Happy
ToxusFTW
ToxusFTW

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMXPQHmw0k1Uz-xdVwIu_g

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:15 pm

G0DZ|LLA wrote:
Lenny wrote:Sorry, I don't believe in another server so i'm just going to say a no for this, just my honest opinion.

We didn't ask for your opinion, we asked for a vote! :PIs that what your going to choose when you go voting IRL? I don't think so lol :PSo give us a favour and just choose one Exclamation

We probably will have another server because if we don't try, we wont achieve anything at all!
Other (Post suggestion in the comments)
This is a poll option.
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

Registration date : 2013-06-03

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by G0DZ|LLA Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Dunciboy wrote:
G0DZ|LLA wrote:

Other (Post suggestion in the comments)
This is a poll option.

He didn't vote for other either. Just gave his "Opinion"
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempaah Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 pm

I like codjumper.
its a mod that i played after deathrun so.
Tempaah
Tempaah

Registration date : 2014-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4mXtUqrUdTir76JHd_07Uw

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:37 am

I like how to votes are placed at the moment. Will be an interesting race between CJ, KTK and sniper
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Back to top Go down

Post by EvLIate Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 am

Ye why not COD jumper!

EvLIate

Living place : France

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionn Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:14 pm

I put my vote on Kill the King, but I agree on what Phill said, Sync Mod/Search and Destroy. But a Sniper Mod also sounds fun too ^-^
Lionn
Lionn

Registration date : 2013-12-29
Living place : Preferably a house.

http://www.bitcope.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by luke-b_11 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:12 am

Is there any way u can vote on a phone? If not my choice would be sniper mod
luke-b_11
luke-b_11

Registration date : 2013-07-04
Living place : Moneyglass, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:04 am

Come on guys let's have CoDJumper ;D
Turtle
Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 am

luke-b_11 wrote:Is there any way u can vote on a phone? If not my choice would be sniper mod

Yeah get out of the mobile version, open the desktop version on your phone.
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Omag Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Codjumper!
Omag
Omag

Registration date : 2014-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempaah Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 pm

ooooooooooo Cod jumper or kill the king i like them but  i chosed codjumper!
Tempaah
Tempaah

Registration date : 2014-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4mXtUqrUdTir76JHd_07Uw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenny Fri May 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Fuck off.
Lenny
Lenny

Registration date : 2013-12-23
Living place : belgium

Back to top Go down

Post by luke-b_11 Fri May 09, 2014 5:51 pm

What Lenny jeeeese!
luke-b_11
luke-b_11

Registration date : 2013-07-04
Living place : Moneyglass, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next