Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'')

3 posters

Go down

WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') Empty WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'')

Post by WhaTzZuP Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Name: Sem Binner
Steam Username: WhaTzZuP
Time zone: GMT +1

Game Information

- In-game name(s): WhaTzZuP

- Skills, (What are you able to do that could contribute to our clan?): I am a good Deathrun player. I can strafe very well. I played a lot of cod jumper. I have good aim. I just finished my school i did ICT. 

-Time in hours spent on our servers: 57,55

-Amount of Kills/deaths/headshots: I dont Know (cant see it anymore because of update)

-What level are you?: I am level 55.

-Personal Information

-Why do you want to join?: I am playing a lot on the sync server and i think its a nice clan and fun to play with! 

-What can you contribute by joining?: I would help people if they have any questions. and make more fun in the server! 

-Have you ever been a part of a clan before, if so, what clans?: DutchGamingCommunity

-Additional Info: I am Vip in the server. Badmennie and upmixzed are real life friends of me.

Last edited by WhaTzZuP on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
WhaTzZuP
WhaTzZuP

Registration date : 2014-07-22
Living place : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') Empty Re: WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'')

Post by Badmennie Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm

+1 ofcourse Smile Active, good player!
Badmennie
Badmennie

Registration date : 2014-02-28
Living place : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'') Empty Re: WhaTzZuP's apply (read the one in the forum ''join us'')

Post by Sonic<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 pm

+1, Gl man Very Happy

Sonic<3

Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down