Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax

+7
Deadyyy
DLtjin
G0DZ|LLA
frankicac
vEEGAZ
Chuyy
Dem Chax <3
11 posters

Go down

Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax Empty Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax

Post by Dem Chax <3 Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:14 am

Name: Jörn (just call me Chax)
xFire Username: demchax
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neumannmovies/ (add me if you want Wink)

In-game name: Dem Chax <3
Skills: I think I'm quite good in deathrun and do decent with a sniper aswell. I'm also friendly and nice to other players.
Time spent on the server: 300h+
Level: 30

Why do you want to join?:  I'm very active on the server and on TS, spend my time with Sync'-Members and for me it's just the next step. I was unsure to make an apply when I started back in June 2013 because I was bad in deathrun but now I really know what I want. I kinda regret that I stopped playing.

What can you contribute by joining?: As you may or may not know I'm making Youtube videos and they help to get new players to the server. Because I'm active I can report rulebreakers very fast. I can also help Dunci when he is improving the server.

Have you ever been a part of a clan?: I used to have a MW2 server. I was the owner and some friends were admins and stuff, but i wouldn't really call that membership of a clan.

Some things I want to say: Thanks guys, I am really glad that I found the server. I found friends I can talk and play with. I never thought that playing on a server can get you this far. Thanks!
Dem Chax <3
Dem Chax <3

Registration date : 2013-06-24
Living place : Germany

https://www.youtube.com/trollinggameplays

Back to top Go down

Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax Empty Re: Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax

Post by Chuyy Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:48 am

+1 for Gerrit !!
Active, nice and a good player
Gerrit, L2P!!
Chuyy
Chuyy

Registration date : 2013-07-14
Living place : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax Empty Re: Finally I apply! The Application of Dem Chax

Post by vEEGAZ Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 am

One of the most active players on server, definitely a +1 Smile
vEEGAZ
vEEGAZ

Registration date : 2013-06-23
Living place : Italy

Back to top Go down

Post by frankicac Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:48 am

I don't even have to read the app to say +1 active, sociable, nice.. Already feels like a member of sync
frankicac
frankicac

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:29 pm

+9000 Totally deserves a spot. So active, helpfull, friendly and so on. Can't say more.
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

Back to top Go down

Post by DLtjin Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:03 pm

+1 every time i come one he is on and is nice he deserves it
DLtjin
DLtjin

Registration date : 2013-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadyyy Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:10 pm

+1 from me as well Very Happy

Deadyyy

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 pm

+1 Very active and nice player.
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

Registration date : 2013-06-03

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phill580 Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

+1 What a legend Wink
Phill580
Phill580

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyy Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Dunciboy wrote:+1 Very active and nice player.
Just say the magic word "Accepted"
Chuyy
Chuyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:48 pm

+1

I don't think we need more votes on this one, youve already gotten a yes from two owners, one leader and two admins. Would probably get a yes from everyone else too.

Accepted, welcome to Sync mate! Just ask one of the admins to set you as member on the server.

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dem Chax <3 Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks guys Smile
Dem Chax <3
Dem Chax <3

Registration date : 2013-06-24

https://www.youtube.com/trollinggameplays

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyy Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Dem Chax <3 wrote:Thanks guys Smile
Gratz Gerrit <3
Chuyy
Chuyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 pm

I thought you were a member a long time ago already o.o lol Very Happy
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down