Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum

+2
Goat
Heist
6 posters

Go down

Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum Empty Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum

Post by Heist Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Well,

since school has started I decided to be more active in my life.
I started working out recently and though of the idea to post what I do when I work out, to make your fat asses get some movement too!

Pros:
You get more energy
You lose weight and fat and grow muscles
It's a short workout

Cons:
None, so no excuses
Spoiler:
I do this workout every 2 days. (1 time every 2 days) 3 rounds without a pause and then 2 with a pause.
And belieevee me... I didn't want to do this at first till a friend of mine forced me, now I'm sad that I can't work out everyday because training every day has no effect.

(This post may be retarded)
Also this post is aimed to:

• Goat
  • Amitoz
  • Frantic
  • Dunciboy

x)
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum Empty Re: Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum

Post by Goat Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:39 pm

el oh el Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum 1906703591

Last edited by Goat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goat
Goat

Registration date : 2013-06-15
Living place : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum Empty Re: Not the thing you'd see on a gaming forum

Post by Frantic Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 pm

meh

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm

m'kay
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 am

I just did that stuff around the clock, and I had severe muscle pain, dumb me, I was bored, my muscles significantly have grown since the 1st time though, anyway.
My dad sent me to a massage thingy, and I got massaged by the. hottest. chick. ever.
But her hands were like king kong, damn that was 1 fine massage Smile
Heist
Heist

Back to top Go down

Post by EricShun Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 am

Don't do this shit do some CARDIO or run/jog! I do this every day from running 1-2 mile sprints and 7-11 mile jogs.
EricShun
EricShun

Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amitoz Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

hey, i did it i have sixpack now. thx
Amitoz
Amitoz

Registration date : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 am

EricShun wrote:Don't do this shit do some CARDIO or run/jog! I do this every day from running 1-2 mile sprints and 7-11 mile jogs.
Don't get me wrong, but you're only losing weight/fat you're not building actual muscles. 

Which in my opinion is for pussies! Smile
Heist
Heist

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 am

Amitoz wrote:hey, i did it i have sixpack now. thx
Smile
Heist
Heist

Back to top Go down

Post by EricShun Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:36 am

Heist wrote:
EricShun wrote:Don't do this shit do some CARDIO or run/jog! I do this every day from running 1-2 mile sprints and 7-11 mile jogs.
Don't get me wrong, but you're only losing weight/fat you're not building actual muscles. 

Which in my opinion is for pussies! Smile
You're building HEART MUSCLES!
EricShun
EricShun

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:33 am

No idea what you mean by that.

But seriously though, unless you want to look like a chicken with no feathers, don't only jog, you're basically constantly losing fat and training your leg muscles, that's it.

If you have a sixpack without training and only just losing weight, in my opinion it doesn't count as a sixpack since it's only there because you lost fat.
Heist
Heist

Back to top Go down

Post by EricShun Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 am

Heist wrote:No idea what you mean by that.

But seriously though, unless you want to look like a chicken with no feathers, don't only jog, you're basically constantly losing fat and training your leg muscles, that's it.

If you have a sixpack without training and only just losing weight, in my opinion it doesn't count as a sixpack since it's only there because you lost fat.
It's only losing weight if you want to Very Happy. I do this shit for fun. I'm naturally a good runner so maybe that's why.
EricShun
EricShun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down