Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
I'm going to be offline for a while! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

I'm going to be offline for a while!

+5
Heist
Boss
xFakiz
Dunciboy
Frantic
9 posters

Go down

I'm going to be offline for a while! Empty I'm going to be offline for a while!

Post by Frantic Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:57 pm

So, for some reasons my parents decided to restrict my internet access. Right now pretty much everything but my webbrowser gets denied access to internet so I wont be able to play anymore until they change it back or I move out. Which hopefully wont be too long. You can still reach me on skype though (Jonasabc123) and I'll remain active on the forums.

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be offline for a while! Empty Re: I'm going to be offline for a while!

Post by Dunciboy Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Okay, let hope so its fixed fast. Smile
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

Registration date : 2013-06-03

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be offline for a while! Empty Re: I'm going to be offline for a while!

Post by xFakiz Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Good luck soldier Very Happy , we wait you !
xFakiz
xFakiz

Registration date : 2013-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:43 pm

That's too bad, good luck frantic!!!
Boss
Boss

Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:50 pm

x) You're technically seen an adult and your parents restrict your internet? My parents wouldn't do that shit. Ever.
Heist
Heist

Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Well, I've been trying to find another place to live, hopefully it wont take too long. Still, even if I find some place within the month it might take some time with the move and everything, so it might take a while until I get back. =/

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Frantic wrote:Well, I've been trying to find another place to live, hopefully it wont take too long. Still, even if I find some place within the month it might take some time with the move and everything, so it might take a while until I get back. =/
How many hours a day on average did you spend on the computer before the restriction?
You should try to negotiate with them whilst you find another place to move.
Shadow
Shadow

Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Why should he not move out? He's old enough, he has / is able to get the money.
Heist
Heist

Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by BAN Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:58 am

Awhh, Sad

BAN

Registration date : 2013-07-14
Living place : Space

Back to top Go down

Post by xFakiz Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:20 pm

share the pain ;'(
xFakiz
xFakiz

Registration date : 2013-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Heh, this has happened before, but it doesnt seem like they're going to give in this time. My best bet is probably to move out, the only problem is that it's bloody hard to find an apartment in stockholm. Hopefully I can find a job somewhere else in the country though and I'll just move there instead.

Oh well, we'll see how it turns out. Worst case scenario it might take quite some time before I can start being active on the servers again.

Frantic

Back to top Go down

Post by luke-b_11 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 am

Sad
luke-b_11
luke-b_11

Registration date : 2013-07-04
Living place : Moneyglass, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post by DLtjin Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 am

nonononono,  we will wait for u 
I'm going to be offline for a while! 3072947866
DLtjin
DLtjin

Registration date : 2013-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down