Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time)

+2
Frantic
pres-it_R_
6 posters

Go down

pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) Empty pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time)

Post by pres-it_R_ Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Contact Information

Name: Jeffrey
XFire Username:  presit
Time zone:  CEST

Game Information

In-game name:  pres-it_R_
Skills: Scripter , serious promod, Strafe Jumping
Time in hours spent on our servers: not even an hour but I just keeped thinking about you guys
What level are you?: proud lvl. 4 Very Happy

Personal Information

Why do you want to join?: I just got into it again for about 3 months (back in the days I played only cod4) I also builded myself a new High End pc it has 460fps on bf3 max settings
What can you contribute by joining?: helping whit scripts, competetive promod, do some strafe jumping whit the crew Very Happy
Have you ever been a part of a clan before, if so, what clans?:                       =XG=(clan) An old promod clan I was there since it started
inQ.ns(team) I had some of my best plays/time there
Additional Info: Not so much Very Happy I'm just a guy who games all the free time he got
Language: Dutch, German, English, French

pres-it_R_

Registration date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) Empty Re: pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time)

Post by Frantic Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Next time, edit the main post instead of making a bunch of unnecessary posts. Wink

What skill level are you in promod right now, and what was your highest level of skill? Also, how good was that team you played with?

How much scripting have you done? Can you for example script menus and such?

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) Empty Re: pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time)

Post by xFakiz Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 pm

press-it_R_ wrote:
Thread menu();
After 10 line
menu()
{
self hide;
wait 1;
self show;
self return;
}
pres-it_R_ application (read if you have time) 1065632371lol!
xFakiz
xFakiz

Registration date : 2013-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't get it ... Fakiz
Boss
Boss

Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Heist Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Meh.. "not even an hour"

Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:49 am

-1 you should have waited. to short playing time
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:14 am

-69 :/ too short
Boss
Boss

Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 pm

To much negative votes have been given your are denied.
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down