Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one)

Go down

If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one) Empty If you are in UP please read this. (Even if you are in the fake one)

Post by Heist Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi there,

So some people on cobra's disgusting, ugly server still don't know what happened. Read the previous announcements. If you are in Cobra's clan and you would like to join our clan, because Cobra is a shitty leader please write down your name in the comments. I will take care of it.

Heist
Heist
Heist

Registration date : 2013-06-03
Living place : Amsterdam

Back to top Go down