Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Please read this before posting an application! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Please read this before posting an application!

Go down

Please read this before posting an application! Empty Please read this before posting an application!

Post by G0DZ|LLA Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Greetings, 

So you want to make an application to join Sync? That's good. As our servers are growing so is our community, and there will always be room for more members. However, there are a few things you should consider before creating your application:

You need to be 14 years or older to join Sync. Any applications made by people who does not meet this requirement will be denied.

If you're new to the server, you might want to wait with making a pending. We want to be sure that you will stay active even after joining Sync, and if you've only been on the server for a few days you will most likely get denied. I would recommend having played on our server for atleast 2-3 weeks before making your application. That way we can get to know you better, and are more likely to want you in our community!

There are some things you can do that will make us want to accept you into our community:

Follow the rules! I can not stress this enough, if you constantly break the rules you will get denied. 

Be friendly! The members are supposed to make players want to come back to our server. If you're constantly insulting people or being generally disrespectful, we will take notice and you most likely wont get accepted.

Be social! Even if you do all the things above you're probably going to get denied if you're not social. If we get a application from someone who rarely says anything and if we don't really feel that we know you, you're going to get denied.

How the voting works:

Members and non-members alike can vote on pending applications. Simply give a +1 or a -1 and maybe a reason to why you voted as you did. Although we do take your votes into consideration, they are not final. The final decision is made by the owners, leaders and admins. This usually takes place on saturdays, and we get on teamspeak and discuss each application. We then have a vote for if we want to accept the player into our community or not, and we take the votes on the application in consideration whilst doing so.

Thank you for reading, and good luck with your application!
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

Back to top Go down