Sync' - Synced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p

+9
luke-b_11
Sonic<3
chepa
Suroks
Hade$ :3
Den
WhaTzZuP
Badmennie
xD' Rhod
13 posters

Go down

Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  Empty Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p

Post by xD' Rhod Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:16 pm

This is all Opinion based, but i think it could help the server to do something else. 
When watching WhatzZuPNL doing his SpeedRuns of the maps Gooby and EpicFail.

* I Like the Vids  By teh way, Keep them up ;p

I was thinking of perhaps gathering a few people to organise some sort of SpeedRun Tournaments.

This might seem abit strange but i think it will be good.

The Tournaments would consist of a set period of time, so lets say Sunday, 11.am until 7.pm. as a example, all players would have to have proof of their time, before this time limit. 

Everyone who would like to be involved would have to record  them self completing the map in the fastest time possible. So perhaps like uploading their fastest time to YouTube, or showing a image as proof on the Sync Forums. 

The Second i think would be better, in my opinion.

* The only issue with the screenshots would be Cheaters. They could Easily do /devmap mp_dr_Mapname , Then do /noclip. Or something along that nature. 

So perhaps a new category, within the Sync Forums, titled "Tournaments".

This would be hosted every so often like once a week or once a month,depends on what everyone would like. 

The contenders would be given a "poll", to see which map they would like to be speed run next.

Every map, the player which has the quickest time, goes on the "Hall of Fame" for that particular Season. Which would be located within the Sync Forums, Tournaments. 

This is only a idea, but i think if it was organised with care, it could be a really good feature to the Sync Server. 

I Would love to see this implemented in some way to the Sync Forums if that is possible, and i would love to hear some Feedback, or some Improvements. 

If i missed anything out, which i remember later i will add it.

Cheers

xD' Rhod

Registration date : 2014-02-18

Back to top Go down

Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  Empty Re: Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p

Post by Badmennie Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:42 pm

map: Gooby Winner: Sync' Den
map: Wipeout Winner: Sync' Den
map: Die Hard Winner: Sync' Den

I think it's a good idea, but maybe its better to do a kill record or something, in stead of a time record.. The pro's like Den will win 24/7. What do u think? Good thinking though and nice post Smile
Badmennie
Badmennie

Registration date : 2014-02-28
Living place : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p  Empty Re: Tournaments? Sounds Strange? Read for some explanation ;p

Post by xD' Rhod Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:11 pm

This was just what i was thinking, perhaps there could be different Tournaments, I Just wanted to give a idea which involves something to do with a Competitive Nature. The kills would be a awesome one to!

For the SpeedRun, as alot of people are aware some of the Fastest times on the server are.. Questionable at best..

And for Den, Cheps always winning, if i knew i was going to get beat at anything whether it is gaming, sports, i would work extra hard to compete with the top players. 

That is what i wanted when it comes to the SpeedRun, i wanted something which could push players to achieve their best performance.

Might seem like i am being a betch, but that is just how i see it ;p

xD' Rhod

Back to top Go down

Post by WhaTzZuP Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:54 pm

sounds good to me, and btw its good to hear that u like mah vids Very Happy
WhaTzZuP
WhaTzZuP

Registration date : 2014-07-22
Living place : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Post by Den Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Very cool idea +1

Den

Registration date : 2014-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hade$ :3 Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Den is so slow idk what are you talking about lel, +1 Wink

Registration date : 2014-10-14
Living place : Croatia

Back to top Go down

Post by Suroks Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 am

This sounds good man Wink.
Suroks
Suroks

Registration date : 2014-06-04
Living place : Holland!

Back to top Go down

Post by chepa Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 pm

+1337 i'll defeat den <3
chepa
chepa

Registration date : 2013-12-15
Living place : France

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic<3 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Hey owners WHAT YA THINK?

Sonic<3

Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by luke-b_11 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Good idea, i would actually want to try for a fastest time instead of being lazy. Den you tryhard Smile.

Forget that, lets have a codjumper speedrun competition, who's up for it lol

Last edited by luke-b_11 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : herp)
luke-b_11
luke-b_11

Registration date : 2013-07-04
Living place : Moneyglass, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dem Chax <3 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:09 pm

cs 1v1 on aim_redline bestest tournament.
Dem Chax <3
Dem Chax <3

Registration date : 2013-06-24
Living place : Germany

https://www.youtube.com/trollinggameplays

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Permission to organise granted.
G0DZ|LLA
G0DZ|LLA

Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Rhod I just thought of this. For people that can't record their game make a demo of it by typing /record then /stop record to end it. The demos will be located in the sync-gaming mods folder. Once you have the demo upload it to media fire then post the link where ever they need to be posted. Very Happy Problem solved.

Sonic<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Phill580 Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Keep updates posted here guys, if we want this to work then we need to organise it so everyone knows the details, depending on what is required we can decide what needs to be scheduled/implemented for a successful run Smile
Phill580
Phill580

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chepa Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:11 pm

I think i'm out for that, lol.
My PC is so shit that i can't record without losing my FPS!
Any idea of proofs without recording?
chepa
chepa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:16 pm

I made a post about this cheps look above phill's post m8.

Sonic<3

Back to top Go down

Post by xD' Rhod Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:24 pm

I Do not  think /record takes away any fps, most players use it to record due to them not losing any fps, so for montages and such.
For a cleaner look of their in-game footage.

When Sonic mentioned it, i started to look up "How to use /record",He says in the tutorial itself,"whilst it's recording it doesn't steal your fps!"

So this might be a option which would be in everyone's best interest? 

Would everyone think that /record would be the best thing for us to use?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=119672e?
*Just where i got the information from ;p

xD' Rhod

Back to top Go down

Post by chepa Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:30 pm

my bad babys <3
+1337 sunic!
chepa
chepa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic<3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Trust me it is. I use record all the time when I need to ban some one that I can't get good proof with just a screen shot. For those that can record I would recommend still using /record and /stop record because it's way faster than uploading a video to YouTube.

Sonic<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Also much smaller. then a video file.
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

Registration date : 2013-06-03

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic<3 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 pm

True.

Sonic<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Phill580 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:53 am

Yea after you record you just need to find the file in mod folder and convert it if you wanna use it on YT etc...
Phill580
Phill580

Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chepa Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 pm

anyway as u guys know, we can't /map on sync' mod without losing our lvl and speed is different on each mods etc, i think we all need the same dr mod so we are all equal, like a dr mod we could use for tournaments
chepa
chepa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:58 pm

No you can't even use /map cuz it will crash. missing scripts.
Dunciboy
Dunciboy

Registration date : 2013-06-03

http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chepa Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Dunciboy wrote:No you can't even use /map cuz it will crash. missing scripts.
yep, that's why we need to find a common dr mod for the tournament
chepa
chepa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down